Here are a few sites you may want to check out. They all have some great pictures!
The Catalyst Foundation's official Aid Expedition Blog
http://2008vietnamae.blogspot.com/
The Cohen-Connelly site - Sandy was on the Medical Team and has some great photos (and a great sense of humor too)! I'll have to find the picture of her walking a chicken down the street!
http://ourvietnamreturn2008.blogspot.com/
The Cumby-Virgil site - They've been our friends since we met in Vietnam in 1999 and David was on the Home Construction Team. He'll have good info on the rehab & construction projects!
http://cumbyvirgilasia2008.blogspot.com/
The Wylie Family site - Martha worked with me on the Distribution Team, but she probably has some different stories!
http://marthamaya-vietnamorbust.blogspot.com/
I haven't had a chance to look at the other sites yet, so I tried to pick one site that represented each Catalyst Team. I have a few stories from each team that I'll write up and share at another time!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment