Tuesday, April 1, 2008







Here is a picture of Brianna along with her friend Liam who was also adopted from Kien Giang Orphange in 1999 along with his younger sister and the Asst. Director at the orphanage.


The next pic has a funny story. I took a picture of Brianna in front of a hotel and I was going to take one more and then notice a man was walking in between me & Brianna. I stopped and motioned for him to go through, but he misunderstood and he walked over to Bria and put his arm around her so I could take their picture together! We have no idea who he was!!!!!


The last picture shows some of the bikes that we gave away to the students in the Catalyst Program!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you didn't offer him your camera to take a picture of you and Bria cuz you may have been camera-less for the rest of the trip!!!!!!

Allison :o)